Croatia Camper is committed to providing visitors with a powerful, useful and appropriate on-line experience, while at the same time protecting users from unexpected use of personally identifiable information. Like other web services, we collect information from users in order to deliver more effective content and accurate data, but only within the limits specified in this policy and by law.
Croatia Camper may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Personal data only when you actively enquire about our products:
- Name, place of work, position
- Contact information including email address
- Postal address
- Your interests and motives regarding the technology
- your computer IP address
- the method in which you found our website
- various information stored in third party cookies
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. All cookies that this website stores on your computer remain annonymous, and no personal information can be identified from cookies we store on your computer.
Different web pages on this web site record different cookies. Please find below a full breakdown on the cookies this web site may store, depending on how you have found us.
Cookies stored on behalf of Google
We store some Google cookies which help us anonymously track how users behave on our website, how they have found us, and the pages that are visited the most. Google’s UTM cookie provides us with this functionality, and may be better known as:
Cookies stored on behalf of Clicktale
We use ClickTale to track how visitors use our website, so that we can collect aggregated annonymous information to improve our website’s usability. The cookie names that may be seen are as follows:
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our head office.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.